Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spin Success - Scam Or Not? You Decide

I decided to blog to help other affiliate marketers who are looking for great programs at an affordable price. When I first came across Spin Success I thought it was the answer to prayer. I said this is an SEO that was going to bring my affiliate ranking to the top. So I did everything they said to do they sent me submission reports but yet after three months they still weren't listed on Google. I contacted their support and let them know and their answer is it can take up to 30 days or more. I paid for 3 months at 29.95 and received not web traffic at all. So I wasted about $90. I can say that because after joining another I was submitted that day to Google and listed. Spin claims it takes longer with larger search engines. Baloney!

I had $30 in my back office at Spin in commission and I contacted them about why I didn't receive it and they said it was because I didn't pay my monthly fee. Well why would I with no results and no concrete evidence that they did anything. The quest click and snap quest was a joke too. For $30 a month they should be setting up your ads for you. So I wrote spin success support and told them I wanted to cancel and I wanted my commission or I was going to report them to the FTC for fraud.

My advice is that if you are running an affiliate website with out your OWN page stay away from it. You have no way of tracking on Spin. So with that being said I found a solution to the dilemma of where to get an SEO service and that is with EngineSeeker The tools they give you are unbelievable. You can crawl your site make sure you get the proper meta tags and tracking history. Way too much to go into but it is $4.95 a month. You get to try it for 5 days and they give you an advertising credit when you sign up. It is definitely a must for people who are looking for a good SEO (Search Engine Submission) and want to get their site listed with no baloney.

That is my 2 cents and I am sticking to it.

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. "

We Free Economic Prisoner's
http://www.ezprofit4unow.com

No comments: